Sep 16, 2007

PennyD's Bead Crafts2

It's so fascinating to see people adorned in jewelry. But I need
variety, flexibility & one of a kind - "my style" accessory.
And Beaded jewelries are just that!

It embodies an aura of vibrancy, allure & elegance. Designing for
my PLUS Size has never been this exciting. So all you plus size ladies
out there, these might tickle your fancy or your fantasy ;) Of course
all women are welcome. Like those who collects crafts of beauty.
Those who share my interests in collecting the unique.
And Most Specially those who treasure beautiful
things that can be worn for all seasons.

BTW, Have you ever worn anklets? I did & still do. Difference
is
every time I want to buy one - size matters. Design is a factor,
too. In my opinion if you want to wear an anklet, you
have to
flaunt it. So now that I make my own,
I wondered how many
of you would like
to own one similar to mine?

Anklets
Beach Babe
Green Wood (SOLD)
Husk Wood w/Toe Ring
Pearl Butterfly
Pearl Mirror
Star Pearl


Bracelets
Beach Bud - SOLD
Pearl Murano
Season's
Starburst - SOLD

No comments: